söndag 14 oktober 2012

And these fingertips will never run through your skin

Ni vet när en hittar låtar som är mitt i prick. Så där "precis så här är det". Det händer mig hela tiden. Förra fredagen bad Ulla mig att sätta på Love Love Love med of Monsters and Men. Sedan dess är den på repeat, både i högtalarna och i mitt huvud. För det är precis så det känns just nu.

(Jag önskar att jag kunde älska dig och jag är ledsen för att jag stal ditt hjärta för att sedan slänga bort det.)



Well, maybe I'm a crook for stealing your heart away
And maybe I'm a crook for not caring for it
Yeah, maybe I'm a bad, bad, bad... bad person
Well, baby I know.

And these fingertips
Will never run through your skin
Those bright blue eyes
Can only meet mine across the room
Filled with people that are less important than you

'Cause you love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love you

So I think it's best
We both forget
Before we dwell on it

The way you held me so tight
All through the night
'til it was near morning



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar